Deerfield’s Haden Hall offers 62 apartments, and a beautiful fourth floor dining venue with sweeping long range views of the northeast mountains (and on a clear day, a view of the legendary Biltmore Estate).
Our residents enjoy mountain views throughout the Deerfield community. Deerfield offers 96 beautifully appointed cottages, 16 villas, 13 cluster homes, and 253 apartment homes. Residents reflect their own personal tastes in their furnishings and décor.
Deerfield’s beautifully appointed cottages designed especially for senior living, range in size from smaller residences in the original St. Giles neighborhood to the newer, larger cottages.
Deerfield’s villas offer a unique alternative for active senior living. Connected at the garage wall, the villas have around 1600-1650 square feet of living space, with the option of adding additional square footage for a great room.
Deerfield Episcopal Retirement Community’s cluster homes, found in the St. Giles neighborhood, are separate residences with outside entrances clustered in one of three buildings. The cluster homes have been newly refurbished to complement the arts and crafts look of the newer Deerfield community.
Deerfield Episcopal Retirement Community’s beautiful independent living buildings, Timson, Henry and Tuton Halls, offer apartment homes ranging in square footage from 800 to 2517, with a variety of floor plans. All apartment buildings are accessible to the community center and the health and wellness center through enclosed connectors.
“At Deerfield there’s always a host of entertaining and/or rewarding things to do and interesting fun people to do them with. You can be as busy or involved as you choose to be. The only thing most of us don’t seem to have time for here is getting old!!!!”
Independent Living features include:
- Two-car garage (in cottages)
- One and a half car garage (in villas)
- Under building parking (in Tuton Hall apartment building)
- Gas fireplaces (in free-standing homes)
- Nine-foot ceilings (some vaulted and tray ceilings)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting or hardwood flooring
- Individualized heating and cooling system with resident controls
- Numerous closets and storage areas
- Fully-equipped kitchen (refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher)
- Utility room
- Washer and dryer
- Bathrooms with tub, shower and vanities
- Emergency call system with 24-hour security and emergency health care assistance
- Smoke alarm and sprinkler system
- Back-up generator for campus
- Lever door handles
- Pre-wired for cable service and high-speed internet
- Telephone outlets
- Spacious patio, deck, porch, or balcony
- Numerous option and custom features available