The passionate pursuit of an active retirement
Please visit our website NEWS for updates.
With most of life’s little daily worries like home and yard maintenance and housekeeping taken care of, you’re free to focus on your total health – body, mind and spirit. The beautiful setting, wonderful new friends, and newly discovered interests keep you engaged, active and happy!
Please call 828-210-4096 to schedule a visit and discover a holistic approach to a joy-filled retirement at Deerfield.
Activities at Deerfield
- Day trips to local attractions
- Lunch and dinner outings
- Continuing educational lectures
- Musical and theater performances
- Dulcimer group
- Aquatics Classes
- Exercise Classes
- Riverwalk Spa
- Tai Chi
- Pickle Ball
- Mah Jongg
- Line Dancing
- Bridge and table games
- Book clubs
- Wood workers
- Watercolor painting, art, and pottery classes
- Knitting and sewing
- Apartment building socials
- Weekly Happy Hour
- Philanthropy projects
- Religious services and Bible study
- A variety of resident-led interest groups
- Shopping and errand trips to malls, grocery stores, banks, post office, etc.