Janitorial experience preferred. Floor tech experience a plus. Experience in long term care facility a plus.
Utility Set-Up: #8122
7:00am – 3:30pm
Thursday - Monday
Collect trash & recycling from assigned areas and place in appropriate containers
Complete work orders as assigned by supervisor & including moving of furniture.
Fill requests for set-ups though out the campus.
Use carious equipment for carpet & floor cleaning
Transporting material around campus & general floor cleaning.
Deerfield Episcopal Retirement Community - An Independent Non-Profit Community
Celebrating over 60 years of caring for our residents in Asheville!
Why is Deerfield the best place to work? Simple! We treat our residents like family!
Get to know our residents and celebrate life with them.
Our 650 resident facility with 62 bed assisted care and 62 bed skilled care is looking for the best!
Clean, immaculate retirement community with our prided 5 star rating.
- Best healthcare insurance in the industry with the lowest deductibles.
- Wonderful TEAM atmosphere! Work together, help one another!
- Residents interested in YOUR growth!
- Continued education benefits available after one year of employment.
- PTO benefits after first 90 days.
- Management that treats you like family!
- Competitive wages.
Apply today or come by our community center to fill out an application.
Located at: 1617 Hendersonville Road Asheville, NC 28803